success story of Sandeep Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari is a well know name among youth. You must also be seeing his seminars videos. He is the founder and CEO the Image bazaar ,the world’s largest collection of Indian Images. But what makes him different are his free life changing seminars which he has conducted in different parts of India.
“Koi bhi aisa kaam jo aap apne pure dil se karna chahte ho, aur us kaam ko kar le, toh woh Success hai aur na kar paye marte dam tak toh woh failure hai!”
He was born on 28 september, 1980. After his father’s aluminum business collapsed. He was forced to work in multinational company. He left Kirorimal college in 3rd year of b.com and the he opted a subject called life.
Then decided to help the struggling models from harassment and exploitation,models suffer. This was his inspiration to become a inspirational speaker. His seminars will boost you and give new look towards life. He offers advice no one can offer.
“Chahe Taaliyan Mile ya gaaliyan, Kya fark padta hai? Chahe success mile ya failure kya fark padta hai? Bas kaam karte jao, koi kaam chota ya bada nahi hota”
He started his carrier at the age of 19. He had also mentioned in one of his videos that when he wanted to start studio. But due to lack of investment he had to do that in his home on the ground floor. One of the attender on that video asked. You didn’t fear? Then he replied to him that I had so much trust in myself that i didn’t fear at all.
Also read : Things entrepreneurs must do keep them motivated
- At the age of 29 he became the one of the most renowned entrepreneur.
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.
Here is one of mine favorite videos. This 22 minutes video can give u great boost.